Fully integrated and encapsulated rotary valve position monitors that are certified for use in explosive atmospheres.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Strong durable BeaconTM offers 360° visual indication in a choice of styles and colors.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/VDE 3845 available.
- Analog position transmitter options.
- Eliminator option for easy integration of external solenoid valve.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosures.
AccuTrak position monitors are ideal for manual and automated rotary valves. They provide consistent and accurate valve monitoring in a compact unit which can be mounted directly or via a valve actuator.
Cl. I, Div. 1, Groups C & D; T*
Cl. II, Div. 1, Groups E, F & G; T*
Tamb: -*°C to +*°C1
II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T* Gb Ta= -*°C to +*°C
II 2 D Ex td IIIC T* Db Ta= -*°C to +*°C, IP6X
Intertek ATM: 104050146CRT-001
Cl. I, Div. 1, Groups A2, B, C & D; T*
Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F & G; T*
NI, Cl. I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T*
All enclosures Type 4, 4X
V3 (SPDT) & DPDT mechanical
Pepperl + Fuchs model NJ2-V3-N