Fully integrated rotary valve position monitors that are certified to intrinsically safe standards. They offer a choice of enclosure materials and switching options.
- Intrinsically Safe design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals including, Russian CUTR, Korean KOSHA and Chinese NEPSI.
- Inductive NAMUR sensor rated for IS applications.
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- Strong durable BeaconTM offers 360° visual indication in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Position transmitter option.
- Switch stabilisation plate.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust, lightweight and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance.
- Rugged CF8M / 316 stainless steel enclosures for coastal / marine applications.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
AccuTrak position monitors are ideal for manual and automated rotary valves. They provide consistent and accurate valve monitoring in a compact unit which can be mounted directly or via a valve actuator.
Area classification (ATEX/IEC)
Ex II 1GD
Exia IIC T* Ga
Exia IIIC T120°C Da IP6X
Ex II *GD
Exia II* T* G*
Ex t IIIC T135°C Da IP6X
Enclosure standards (IEC)
All enclosures IP66/67
3000/3300 Series resin enclosures Optional IP68 version available
V3 SPDT mechanical switches, gold plated contacts
V3 inductive NAMUR proximity sensors
Magnum, SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches with rhodium contacts