Air Preparation Units Models SH & SC (Up to and including 145 psi / 10 bar operating pressure).
- Compact Design
- High stability
- Up to 145 psi / 10 bar Working Pressure
- Arctic Service Options to -60ºC
- Valve Body 316L Stainless Steel
- NACE MR-01-75 Internal Wetted and Body Materials (Option)
- High Flow – up to 11.2 Cv
Standard Valve Equipment Design & Build
- Manufactured from 316L grade stainless steel as standard. The valves are suited for offshore and other corrosive atmospheres. Materials can be supplied compliant to NACE MR-01-75 rendering the valves suitable for sour gas media. Low temperature elastomer seals are available for low temperature arctic service applications.
- High stability precision adjustment.
- Modular design for inline maintenance.
Compact Air Preparation Unit
Our compact SC unit is designed for applications that require high capacity and accurate process control in a small package. A poppet valve which is balanced by utilizing a convoluted diaphragm, insures a constant output pressure even during wide supply pressure variations. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying fl ow conditions adjusting the air supply in accordance with the fl ow velocity.
Air Preparation Unit High Flow
- Our compact SH unit designed for applications that require high flow capacity and accurate process control. A poppet valve which is balanced by utilizing a rolling diaphragm, insures a constant output pressure even during wide supply pressure variations.
- Diaphragm design for good repeatability, response and sensitivity.
- Accurately maintained output pressure under high fl ow
- Precise regulation will sense a decrease in downstream pressure.
- High fl ow capacity attainable with minimal drop out.