The DVG Automation newly designed “BY” Series incorporates several new design features to provide higher efficiency and cost effective solution. These actuators shows lightweight and compact design but above all introduce a new generation of patented mechanism which minimizes wearing effect on all loaded & sliding parts, thus extending overall lifespan.
These features boost BY Series for all modulating as well as heavy‐duty services virtually fitting any quarter turn (90 deg) application.
Construction and design make this product ideal for FPSO vessel, skid manufacturers and wherever space constraint and overall weight issues may arise.
- Three off actuator center‐body size available.
- The DVG Automation double‐acting BY Series are available with individual test and guaranteed minimum output torque ranging from 40 Nm (3 0 lb‐in) to 5,000 Nm (44,250 lb‐in)
- Our single actin BY series requires pressure in only one stroking direction and they are available both for fail clockwise and counterclockwise application by simply reversing actuator mounting plane.
- These models produce spring ending torque ranging from 31 Nm (275 lb‐in) to 2080 Nm (18,400 lb‐in)
- The Direct Gas opera ing pressu e for the BY Series ranges between 15 barg (290 psig) and 105 barg (1600 psig)
- Their standard design construction allows operating temperature from ‐30 degC (‐20 degF) to +85 degC (+185 degF)
- Low Temperature extended operating range down to ‐60 degC (‐76 degF).