An intelligent valve position transmitter that offers discrete position control and reliable, non-contact position feedback with digital communication via HART® protocol in a simple, integrated package.
- Position transmitter with 4-20 mA position
- Non-contact local or remote mount magnetic sensor with no moving parts, providing high accuracy and
- Choice of factory configured solenoid coil & valve or custom solenoid valve with a choice of Cv rating and coil voltage.
- Password protected 3 button local user interface with high contrast graphic LCD (non-intrusive 3 button keypad on XP version).
- Remote user interface using HART® 7 DD/FDT® DTM 2 for seamless system integration.
- Easy configuration and auto calibration.
- Emergency Shutdown (ESD) status & Alarm
- Partial Stroke Testing (PST) & pressure profiling.
- Solenoid Operated Valve Testing (SOVT).
- Full Stroke Testing (FST) & pressure profiling.
- Intelligent alarm system.
Designed specifically for safety valves, Digital EPIC-2 has advanced diagnostic functions that enable ESD, PST, SOVT and FST to be carried out efficiently and reliably, to ensure effective maintenance of Safety Integrity Levels up to level 3 (IEC 61508).
Input signal: 0-24 V analog
Output signal: 0-24 V digital
ESD signal: 5 to 30 V DC
Loop output: 9 to 35 V DC
Rotary: 30° to 90°
Linear: ½” to 36” (15 to 914 mm)
Standard operational: -40° to +185°F
(-40° to +85°C)
Intrinsically safe: Engineered
resin, aluminum, stainless steel
Explosion proof: Aluminum, stainless steel