Position Transmitters that provide discrete position control and precision, non-contact position feedback with digital communication via HART® protocol for linear or rotary control valves in a simple, integrated package.
- Microprocessor based technology allows digital communication via HART® protocol.
- Model D410 features remote and local partial stroke test (PST) and emergency shut down (ESD) initiated remotely via HART®signal or locally at the device for safety system applications.
- ‘Non-intrusive’ magnetic calibration input sensors on outside of the D410 enclosure allow calibration without removing the cover, maintaining safety in a potentially explosive environment.
- Valve position measurement via a non- contact magnetic sensor eliminates mechanical drive arms or linkages increasing reliability in high cycle applications or where vibration is present.
- Highly visible position indicator.
- Site glass on Model D410 gives view to the product’s LCD display.
- Extra conduit entries and internal terminal points are provided for mounting and backwiring of a solenoid valve.
- Low copper content aluminum enclosure with polyurethane enamel coating assures both strength and corrosion resistance.
Digital EPIC position transmitters are ideal for applications with sophisticated process patterns and those that require partial stroke testing (PST) or remote emergency shut down (ESD) initiation.
Area classification (ATEX/IEC)
Ex d IIB+H2
AEx d IIB+H2 Ex nA IIC AEx nA IIC
Area classification (NEC 500)
Class I, Division 1, Groups B,C & D Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C & D Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F & G Class III
Enclosure standards (IEC) IP66
Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250) Type 4X
Aluminum with powder coat finish