A 4-20 mA current transmitter featuring a gearless through shaft potentiameter and easy 2-button calibration with local LCD and LEDs. Designed to be integrated into a wide range of Westlock products lines.
- Precision analog position transmitter.
- Operates with any voltage from 9 to 30 volts DC.
- Reverse polarity and transient protected.
- Accommodates long cable runs and multiple receivers.
- Encapsulation of electrical components improves performance in harsh environments.
- Available with proximity switches, inductive sensors, or mechanical switches.
- Simple push-button calibration
- Bi-colored LEDs
- LCD 3.5 Digit display showing position open
- Automatic detection of rotation, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Potentiometer Rotation up to 30°-200°
- Global Intrinsically Safe Certification
- Average position repetability 0.5% full scale
- Average hystersis 1% of full scale
- Average position resolution 0.5% full scale
- Average linearity 0.5%
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C
- Ambient temperature -40°C to +80°C
- Min/Max Rotation 30° – 200°
- Transmitter update rate 20 ms
- Power supply range 9 V DC to 30 V DC
- Operating temperature range -40°F to +185°F [-40°C to +85°C]
- Recommended power supply 24 V DC
- Output signal range 4 to 20 mA
- Load impedance 0 to 950 ohms at 24 V DC
- Power supply Output signal changes 0.018% when the supply voltage is varied between 5 and 33 V DC