Double-acting and spring return electro-hydraulic solutions for on-off valves on heavy duty service, suitable for high pressure supply. Models available for output torques to 60,000 Nm.
EHA / EHAS electro-hydraulic actuators use a self-contained power unit to provide operation and control of ¼” turn valves in on-off applications when the primary power source (instrument air or hydraulic supply) is unavailable.
- Manifold build reduces risk of oil leakages, eliminating potential leak paths, improving reliability and vibration resistance
- Easy setting and maintenance
- Accumulator ensures instantaneous response to commands. Redundant accumulators are available on request
- Poppet type solenoid valves guarantee tight shutoff with improved energy saving
- Double relief valve and hydraulic filters improve reliability, durability and safety while providing protection to motor and system
- Limit switch box and PST options available
- Critical parts manufactured from 316 stainless steel as a standard to prevent corrosion
- 316 L stainless steel cabinet and oil tank as standard
- 316 / 316L stainless steel tubing and fittings
- Hydraulic manual local control as standard
- Local and remote operation as standard.
- Low power consumption
- Low numbers of components involved (reduced fail capability)