Manufactured from 316L stainless steel as standard, with aluminium and carbon steel options available, our range of hydraulic solenoid valves are ideally suited for hazardous (classified) locations and corrosive atmospheres. Ultra low power consumption, under 1.0 W continuous power ideal for solar applications up to 10.0 W.
- Outperforms all other solenoid valves in the industry.
- Ultra low power consumption, 1.0 W continuous power ideal for solar applications.
- For global wellhead, process, choke, valve actuation, deluge
and fire damper markets.
- Low Cost Solution – Increase safety with no downtime and no leakage, without compromising on cost.
- The only solenoid valve manufacturer with working pressures from 0 to 20,000 psi / 0 to 1,380 bar.
Hydraulic Direct Acting & Indirect Acting Solenoid Valves, FP01, FP02, FP03, FP04, FP05
- Compatible with fluids at NAS1638 Class 9 and ISO 4406 18/15
- High flow – up to 5.2 Cv / 200.0 l/min
- Working pressure up to 20,000 psi / 1,380 bar
- Block before bleed (two stage valves) for system design optimisation
- Ceramic ball and exotic material seat for chemical and high cycle life applications available
- CETOP 03 option
- Medium pressure connections available (selected models)
- Gaseous Service option (please see the Gaseous Solenoid Valve Catalogue 09)