Manufactured from 316L stainless steel as standard with aluminium options available, our range of pneumatic solenoid valves are ideally suited for hazardous (classified) locations and corrosive atmospheres and can also be used in low pressure hydraulic applications. Ultra low power consumption, under 1.0W continuous power ideal for solar applications up to 12.0W.
- Outperforms all other solenoid valves in the industry.
- Ultra low power consumption, 1.0 W continuous power ideal for solar applications.
- For global wellhead, process, choke, valve actuation, deluge and fire damper markets.
- Low Cost Solution – Increase safety with no downtime and no leakage, without compromising on cost.
- Highest qualified safety factors in the industry – Worldwide Ex Hazardous Area solenoid approvals: Ex emb, Ex d, Ex ia, Explosion Proof & Safe Area use, SIL 3 third party certified options available.
Pneumatic Direct Acting & Indirect Acting Solenoid Valves, FP03P/FP06P/FP10P/FP12P
- Suitable for air quality to ISO 8573.1 Class 4: dirt, water and oil
- High flow – up to 11.2 Cv
- Versions available for up to 725 psi / 50 bar working pressure
- Namur interface available
- Wellhead Controls & Associated Field Instrumentation
- HVAC, Fire Damper Actuator & Fire Water Deluge Controls
- Gas Compression & Turbine Controls
- Process Valve Actuator & Pipeline ESD (Emergency Shut Down) Valve Actuator Controls
- Process Choke Valve Actuation
- Process Skids & Modules