Westlock control and monitoring equipment can be fitted with a variety of switches and sensors to provide the optimum combination and ideal solution for each application.
Hermetically-sealed proximity switches with either pure tungsten or rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s to provide longer contact life.
Magnum XT-90 hermetically sealed proximity switch
- Contact arrangement: SPDT, Form C (normally open)
- Contacts: Pure tungsten Rhodium
- Operating time: 3.0 ms
- Initial contact resistance: 0.50 ohms (max.) Tungsten – 0.10 ohms (max.) Rhodium
- Seal: Hermetic
- Housing (flame retardant): High impact PBT
- Temperature range: -45°C to +105°C (Tungsten) & -40°C to +105°C (Rhodium)
- Operational life: 600,000 cycles (full rated load)
- Entity Parameters: Ui = 30 V, Ii = 100 mA, Pi= 1 W, Ci = 10 nF, Li = 10μ
- Rhodium (low power, below 1 watt): SPDT Form C (normally open) 0.15 A/240 V AC, 1 A/24 V DC
- Tungsten (high power, above 1 watt): SPDT Form C (normally open) 3 A/120 V AC, 1.5 A/240 V AC, 2 A/24 V DC