For remote control of any quarter-turn application: ball, butterfly, rotary plug or damper style valves, etc. for use in chemical process, food and beverage, iron and steel, pharmaceutical, power, oil and gas, pulp and paper and textile industries.
- B series – Ductile iron w/ stainless steel cylinders
- C series – Ductile iron w/ carbon steel cylinders.
- Spring return and double acting actuators.
- Quarter-turn output torques to 158200 Nm.
- Ductile iron housing, piston and end caps provide long life and durable, cost-effective operation.
- High strength alloy steel or 17-4PH stainless output shaft transmits torque without fatigue.
- Sintered bronze or PTFE composite output shaft bushings eliminate side loading of valve stem to maximize stem packing performance.
- Strong, corrosion-resistant chrome-plated steel piston rod for enduring high cycle applications.
- Sintered bronze piston rod bushings provide low-friction support and precise alignment to increase efficiency, reduce maintenance and extend actuator life.
- Heat-treated stainless steel thrust pin and rollers transfer piston force to yoke to reduce friction for longer life and more efficient torque transmission.
- PTFE guide bands ensure low-friction piston guidance, protecting cylinder walls from scoring and extending seal performance with a continuous cylinder wiping action.
- Bi-directional travel stops provide accurate valve rotation adjustment.
- NAMUR drive slot maintains a compact assembly for accessory-driven components with no couplings necessary.
- Tectyl-coated springs need no special tools to be disarmed safely and easily, reducing down time.