Double-acting and spring-return hydraulic quarter-turn actuators for ON-OFF and modulating control of valves in heavy duty service suitable for high pressure supply. Models available for output torques to 6,638,000 lb-in.
OLGA-H and OLGAS-H series hydraulic actuators are designed for the control of quarter turn ball, butterfly, plug or damper style valves.
- Totally enclosed, weatherproof housing in fabricated carbon steel for maximum strength.
- Guide bar resists transverse loads and supports the piston rod.
- Hard chromium plated alloy steel material guarantees corrosion protection and minimal friction.
- PTFE-impregnated bronze or sintered bronze bushings provide minimal friction and extended service life.
- Scotch yoke design with canted or symmetric torque arm allows close working to distinctive valve torque profiles.
- External travel stops for precise angular stroke adjustment 90° +/- 4° at each end of travel.
- Electroless nickel plated and polished cylinder provides maximum corrosion resistance and reduces friction.
- Triple-element piston seals provide low friction, high sensitivity, ensure long life and prevent sticking problems.
- OLGAS-H fully encapsulated spring return pack ensures personnel safety and simplifies assembly.
- OLGAS-H modular design enables spring action to be changed in the field easily.
- OLGAS-H QA is the quick-acting spring return hydraulic and electro-hydraulic actuators with high flow rate manifold and cylinder, integral quick exhaust valves, and end-of stroke damper systems, designed by Biffi.
- OLGAS-H QA achieves “safe” position in less than 0.3 second. This configuration can be provided with a double camber option, and the name will add the suffix DC at the end.