Double-acting and spring-return hydraulic quarter-turn actuators for ON/OFF and modulating control of valves in heavy-duty service. Models available for output torques to 750,000 Nm.
OLGA and OLGAS series hydraulic actuators are designed for the control of quarter-turn ball, butterfly, plug or damper style valves.
- Totally enclosed, weatherproof housing in fabricated carbon steel for maximum strength.
- Guide bar resists transverse loads and supports the piston rod.
- Hard chromium plated alloy steel material guarantees corrosion protection and minimal friction.
- PTFE-impregnated bronze or sintered bronze bushings provide minimal friction and extended service life.
- Scotch yoke design with canted or symmetric torque arm allows close working to distinctive valve torque profiles.
- External travel stops for precise angular stroke adjustment 90° +/- 4° at each end of travel.
- Electroless nickel plated and polished cylinder provides maximum corrosion resistance and reduces friction.
- Triple-element piston seals provide low friction, high sensitivity, ensure long life and prevent sticking problems.
- OLGAS fully encapsulated spring return pack ensures personnel safety and simplifies assembly.
- OLGAS modular design enables spring action to be changed in the field easily.
- OLGAS-QA achieves ‘safe’ position in 0.2 second.