Westlock control and monitoring equipment can be fitted with a variety of switches and sensors to provide the optimum combination and ideal solution for each application.
A solid state inductive proximity sensor which is available in NAMUR output. It is ideal for use in devices within potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Sensing range: 2 mm
- Electrical version DC voltage 2 wire in accordance with EN 60947‑5‑6 (NAMUR)
- Hysteresis: 3-15% (5% typical)
- Switching frequency: 1 kHz
- Input voltage range: 5- 25 V DC
- Output/current consumption: Cam trigger present ≤ 1 mA Cam trigger absent ≥ 3 mA (15 mA max)
- Operating temperature: +14°F to +212°F [-10°C to +100°C]
Consult manufacturer’s component certificate for entity parameters.