Double-acting and spring-return hydraulic quarter-turn actuators. For on-off and modulating control of valves in heavy duty service with models for output torques to 2,600 Nm
RPHD and RPHS are hydraulic high-pressure actuators suitable for any low-torque quarter turn application such as ball, plug, butterfly valves or dampers.
- Totally enclosed, weatherproof housing in high-strength nodular cast iron, suitable for use in hostile environments.
- Integral vent valve prevents accidental pressurization.
- Compact rack and pinion design provides simple construction.
- RPHD double cylinder design allows different torques in opening and closing.
- Precise angular stroke adjustment between 80° and 100°.
- Electroless nickel plated and polished cylinder for corrosion resistance and minimal friction.
- Low hysteresis and high-sensitivity piston seals prevent sticking problems.
- Bushings in sintered bronze charged with PTFE for minimal friction and long life.
- Fully encapsulated RPHS spring module ensures personnel safety and simplifies assembly.
- Cast steel option available.