Compact quarter-turn hydraulic actuators for on-off and modulating control of ball, butterfly, plug or damper style valves in heavy duty service. Available with output torques up to 300,000 Nm
Designed with a unique helical slot design, which transforms the linear movement of a piston into a quarter-turn rotation, generating high break torques to actuate large valves. With its spring integrated into the cylinder, it is very compact whether for spring to open or spring to close operations.
- Customizable helical profile to suit valvespecific torque profile (special execution).
- Totally enclosed, weatherproof housing in fabricated carbon steel provides maximum strength.
- Painting according to corrosion EN 15714-3 with protection level C4 and C5 I/M with Norsok approved paint and on site Frosio and Nace inspector.
- Internal coating and special surface treatment protects against corrosion.
- Hard chrome-plated piston rod for corrosion resistance and minimal friction.
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinder bore provides maximum corrosion resistance and reliability.
- Low hysteresis and high response enhance modulating service.
- Bearings in bronze or sintered bronze impregnated with PTFE provide reliability, smooth operation and extended service life.
- Adjustable end stopper installed below cylinder flange for easy access.
- Position indicator directly connected to output drive.
- Certified IP68 for installation up to 100 m water depth